Legalise your business, get a GST registration done from Envizi
Do you have registered business in a single state or in multiple states ??? Are you supplying products or services across the nation ??? You must apply for GST Registration to avoid heavy penalties and be the loyal tax payer contributing proudly towards Nation’s growth. Gone the days of filling your tax using VAT or Service Tax calculations, now government of India has implemented a single indirect tax system from July 1, 2017 and named it as GST – Goods and Service Tax. GST council governs tax rates, rules and regulations and is consists of central finance minister and all the finance ministers of respective states. GST tax rates are ranging from 0 to 28% based upon the type of service of nature or goods being sold.
Slew of indirect taxes with unified taxes found to be affecting our 2.4 trillion dollar economy and thus government took a strong action in the form of GST. Thus if you are operating your business without registering under GST, it will be considered as an offense and heavy penalties will be charged.
Though entire process of GST registration is made online, you will surely require the expert’s help to fill those forms with accurate information and with respective mandatory documents.
Contact Envizi now and get your GST registration done easily by industry experts.
Check these Heavy Penalties before hiding your tax filing
- If you found selling goods or services without GST registration, you will be penalized with 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher
- If you found not giving GST invoices, you will be penalized with 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher
- For any kind of incorrect invoicing, you will be penalized with Rs. 25,000
- If you found not filing GST tax returns, you will be penalized with Rs. 20 per day for nil return or Rs. 50 per day for regular returns
- If you found choosing composition scheme even if not eligible, you will be penalized with 100% tax due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher
Classification of GST
- SGST stands for State GST and it is collected by the State Government
- CGST stands for Central GST and it is collected by the Central Government
- IGST stands for Integrated GST and it is collected by the Central Government
- UTGST stands for Union territory GST and it is collected by Union Territory Government
Who must register for GSTIN?
GSTIN is mandatory for following types of businesses:
- If your business has annual turnover of more than 40 Lakhs Per Annum (Rs. 10 Lakhs in case of North Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- If your business deals in more than one states for selling products or services
- To sell your goods and services online
- Your business provides services and goods outside India.
- If your business registered previously under VAT or Excise Law or Service Tax Law
- Company pan card
- Certificate of incorporation / Deed/ Shop Act
- Business Account signed a canceled cheque
- Registered Business Electricity Bill
- Rent Agreement ( if business premises rented)
- All Directors Pan card, Adhar, 2 Photos
- Valid email id and mobile no of any 1 Director
- Digital Signature (DSC) of any 1 Director
- Mobile number of all Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- Email id of all Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Nature of Business (Proprietorship Firm)
What You Get
- Procure documents from Client
- Preparation of Application
- Filing of ST1
- Filing of ST2
Steps for GST Registration in Jaipur
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Advantages of GST Registration
Though government made it mandatory to have GSTIN prior to selling, many unregistered businesses are operating without GST registration. Having a valid GST registration keeps you ahead from those unregistered competitors as buyers trust more on GST complaint businesses.
Online e-commerce giants like Flipkart, Amazon, Shopify etc. shown the great growth over the ROI of businesses selling through their platforms. Any business planning to sell through these platforms or from their own website must need GSTIN as it is made mandatory by the law.
Businesses having valid GST registration can avail input of GST tax paid on their purchases and thus it helps them to balance their sell – purchase cycle.
Globalization insists businesses to have their commercial relations with other suppliers or buyers outside from their state. To trade inter-state GSTIN is now mandatory. Thus GST registration allows you to reach your potential buyer anywhere in India.
Having a GSTIN makes your business more trustworthy and credible. Many private companies and government offices prefer businesses as their vendors who have valid GSTIN.
GST filing is online and is very simple as compare to previous paper work and with frequent tax office visits. Now sit at your office or home and file your GST return without worrying of visits to any government office.
GST impacted Indian Taxation System heavily and helped to bring more transparency in taxation structure. Now every business has to pay GST and thus it contributes to our nation’s economy leading us towards great developments. Current foolproof GST structure left no space for offenders to evade tax.
Consumers and businesses had to pay for no. of taxes in previous indirect tax structure. Implementation of GST made it very simpler for both consumers and businesses by submerging all the indirect taxes with only single tax nationwide.
Why Choose Us
Envizi is proud legal partner of many startups and premier businesses creating a conductive environment helping them to focus on their business. In today’s competitive era, having a GSTIN for you business is must. We have helped many businesses to get their valid GSTIN using our expertise in this legal domain. Envizi is a trusted name for GST Registration Services in Jaipur as we are rigorously involved in assisting businesses with our proven legal solutions. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team helps you simplify compliances required for GST Registration. We are top choice amongst businesses and startups for their GST Registration in Jaipur as we are known for discipline, committed and transparent work.
Hurry Up !! Contact Envizi now and get your GST registration done promptly with ease.